Beachfront partially built house for sale with great potential. JUST 60 FT FROM BEACH. It's structure size is 27 feet by 62 feet making a total of 1,600 living spaces broken into 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, 300 square feet of covered patio and sale price includes all windows of the existing structure.
WHAT IT WILL COST TO FINISH IT? We recently asked a local contractor who works all year long in our community and give us this answer: “To finish this house will cost you just in labor a minimum of $15,000 Dollars. and this is just the framing of walls, sheetrock, plastering or texturing of walls, electricity installation, roofing( building trusses or putting up beams to support roof, plywood sheeting, installation of shingles. in material cost it will be around the same amount. so I would say around $30,000 Dollars to complete 90 % of the house. The other 10 % will be cabinets in the kitchen, bathroom, windows and other little things.
OUR COMMUNITY: This house is located in a gated community in San Quintin Baja California known as “COSTA BRAVA” and its 4 hours south from San Diego, California and just 10 minutes away from downtown where ATMs, restaurants, groceries stores, hospitales, drugs stores and more can be found. We have about 45 homes and more than 75% are occupied all year long.
UTILITIES: This beach house does not have any utilities connected to it but all such as power, water, sewer, phone and internet can be hooked but are a few yards away. There is a flat fee of $160 Dlls that must be paid every four months to cover water up to 10,000 gallons, sewer and trash recollection and plus there is an ANNUAL ASSESSMENT FEE of $500 Dollars for roads repairs, fence and gate.
LEGAL: Sale price does not include share of the Mexican Corporation that holds title to the land but the sale price includes a 16 years prepaid lease. Closing costs a flat fee of $2,700 Dollars. The cost for 10 years is about $24,000 Dlls and 2 shares of this Mexican Corporation must be purchase at the time of closing at $13,000 Dollars.
If you would like to book a visit or to get additional information about this beachfront partially built house for sale in Costa Brava Baja California Mexico, please contact our listings agent at your earliest convenience.
Jonathan Mendez M